Peace of Mind Accident Protection Plan
Provided by GBS Enterprises in partnership with Naturally Wood Furniture
Because we want you to live on your furniture, we know accidental damage may happen. And when it does, help is just one call or email away with the Peace of Mind Protection Plan. Plans are available for fabric, leather and wood furniture, as well as for adjustable bed foundations.
Our worry-free "Don't Use/Don't Lose" policy lets you buy with confidence
If you purchase a plan and don't use it after 5 years, you'll receive an in-store credit from Naturally Wood Furniture in the amount of the plan value you paid!
Please note that coverage is limited to accidental occurrences of damage, stain or breakage. Damage in the course of delivery, normal wear and tear and manufacturer defects are not covered under the Peace of Mind Protection Plan. See plan terms and conditions at time of purchase for additional information. You will have the opportunity to accept the terms or decline your plan purchase before completing your order.
- Expedited claim services provided by friendly and knowledgeable customer care specialists
- Customer care specialists provide care and maintenance tips for on-the-spot assistance
- If service is needed, highly professional furniture craftsmen are dispatched to your home
- Customer service guarantee
How it works
Your protection plan will be automatically registered at the time of purchase. This service provides you with a shorter claim filing time if you ever need to report an accident.
If cleaning or repair is needed, in-home tecnicians from GBS Enterprises provide high-quality craftsmanship and professional services.
In the event that your furniture cannot be repaired or cleaned, you will receive a replacement.
Initiating a claim
- Contact GBS Enterprised directly at 1-877-332-0647 or www.GBSent.com
- Have your furniture receipt and pre-registered protection plan document ready (All documents provided in a packet to you for your records at the time of purchase.)
- Answer a few simple questions from a customer service specialist