Cool, clean and casually modern. This bedroom package's wispy whitewash and gray finish sets the tone for your calming sanctuary. The bed's framed elements and cross-brace accents add dimension and authenticity to its simply stunning profile. The dresser's six smooth-gliding drawers neatly accommodate your wardrobe needs.
- Includes queen panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and 6-drawer dresser
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- White rustic finish with replicated cedar grain
- Dresser top with rustic gray planked replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Dresser features smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining; large scale dark colored handles
- Foundation/box spring required; sold separately
- Mattress sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Dresser
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans