It's time to rethink the way you relax-and time to experience the joys of this power reclining sectional and recliner. Taking a fashion-forward approach to the art of relaxation, the reclining set will elevate your style and raise your standard of living. Its zero-gravity mechanism lifts the ottoman four inches higher than traditional recliners (23 inches off the floor) for better blood flow from your legs to your heart. And talk about low maintenance. The designer reclining set, with one-touch power controls and energy-efficient USB plug-ins, is wrapped in our newest Durapella upholstery. This fantastic water-repellent fabric feels so good and is a breeze to clean.
- Includes 3-piece sectional (power reclining loveseat with console, power reclining sofa and wedge) and power recliner
- Sectional and recliner with one-touch power control with adjustable positions; Easy View™ adjustable headrest; corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat; attached back and seat cushions; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber; zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to 23 inches off the floor for improved blood flow); extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Sectional and recliner feature zero-draw USB plug-in; zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Water-repellent Next-Gen Durapella (polyester/polyurethane) upholstery
- Zero wall recliner design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Power cords included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||3-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans