Delightfully modern. Exceptionally comfortable. When it comes to modular furniture with easy-elegant appeal, it's hard to beat this recliner and power reclining sectional package. The sectional is wrapped in a decadently plush stone-tone fabric for neutral versatility, while the recliner features a highly modern aesthetic with a neutral geometric pattern. This chic set is dressed to impress with a relaxed, contemporary aesthetic.
- Includes 4-piece sectional (armless chair, console with storage, right-arm facing zero wall power recliner and left-arm facing power chaise) and recliner
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional and recliner with polyester upholstery; attached back and seat cushions; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Recliner with corner-blocked frame; press-back reclining motion
- Sectional has corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat; console with storage and 2 cup holders; zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Sectional features one-touch power control with adjustable positions and zero-draw USB plug-in; zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||4-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||5-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans