Load up on comfort and contemporary style-without hogging up space-with this reclining sectional and recliner package. Wrapped in a heavyweight padded faux leather with a weathered effect that looks so natural, the super chic set is enriched with clean lines and jumbo contrast stitching. It also features zero wall power recliners requiring minimal space between the wall and chair back. How's that for space efficiency" Rest assured, the one-touch power control with adjustable positions includes an Easy View™ adjustable headrest that lets you lay back and still have a primo view of the TV. Zero-draw USB plug-ins at your fingertips keep you powered up as you chill out.
- Includes 5-piece sectional (left-arm facing zero wall power recliner, armless power recliner, wedge, armless chair and right-arm facing zero wall power recliner) and oversized power recliner
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional and recliner with polyester (faux leather) upholstery; corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat; attached back and seat cushions; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Sectional and recliner feature zero wall design that requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Sectional and recliner have one-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Power cords included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||5-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||6-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans