For fans of urban industrial design, this home office set steals the show. The desk's blend of acacia veneer and wood is beautified with an oiled walnut-tone finish for a highly contemporary aesthetic with natural, grainy character. Its sleek tubular metal frame and linear, large-scale pulls pull it all together. A pair of C-frame faux leather chairs round out the set with retro-chic flair.
- Includes desk and 2 desk chairs
- Desk made with wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood
- C-frame chairs feature metal frame with blackened gunmetal finish
- Chairs with boxed style seats and tufted faux leather upholstery over thick foam cushions
- Desk with dark bronze-tone metal legs and pulls
- Desk features drop-front keyboard tray/drawer, plus smooth-gliding drawer
- Desk features built-in built-in power station with AC power supply and 2 USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Home Office Desk with Chair
||Home Office Desk with 2 Chairs
Home Office Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans