Give your retreat vintage charm with this bedroom set in a beautifully distressed whitewash finish. You'll love the headboard's grand style featuring a picture framed panel. The bench footboard is equally elegant offering extra storage and a convenient seat. Generously scaled moulding, framed drawer fronts and bun feet enhance the character of this bedroom set-evoking the feel of a quaint cottage escape.
- Includes queen panel bed (headboard, storage bench footboard and rails), dresser with mirror, chest and nightstand
- Made with wood, veneer and engineered wood
- Distressed whitewash finish
- Dark gray pewter-tone finished metal hardware
- Dresser with 7 smooth-gliding drawers, plus 2 small-scaled accessory drawers
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstand with 3 drawers (2 standard drawers, plus a small-scale accessory drawer)
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Storage with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans