Your modern living room awaits with this power reclining sectional and recliner package. Complete with practical faux leather upholstery, one-touch power controls, adjustable headrests and USB ports, it makes finding the best seat in the house a breeze. Flip-top storage and cup holders galore keep drinks, snacks and remotes close by. Go ahead-treat yourself to a high-design home theater experience, priced to put you at ease.
- Includes 3-piece sectional (right-arm facing power reclining sofa, left-arm facing power reclining loveseat with console and wedge) and power recliner
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional and recliner with polyester/polyurethane upholstery; one-touch power control with adjustable positions; corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats; attached cushions; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber; Easy View™ power adjustable headrests; armrests with flip-top storage and cup holders; USB charging port in power control
- Sectional features storage console with 2 cup holders
- Power cords included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||3-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans