Elevating the art of traditional cottage styling, this bedroom set is your dream retreat realized. A sumptuous beauty, the upholstered bed wows with a distressed chipped white finish for heirloom appeal. Deep tufting on the cushioned upholstered headboard and footboard adds such a cozy element sure to put you at ease. Framed drawer fronts, decorative corbels, bail pulls and contrasting wood finished surfaces only add to the charm.
- Includes bed (with upholstered headboard, upholstered footboard and rails) and dresser with mirror
- Made of veneer, wood and engineered wood, with cast resin components
- Bed with distressed, chipped white finish
- Polyester upholstery with foam cushion and button tufting
- Dresser with antiqued two-tone finish and 7 drawers with dovetail construction (top drawers felt lined)
- Dark bronze-tone metal hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||California King Sleigh Bed with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans