Satisfying your taste for tradition, this 7-piece bedroom set sports serene sophistication. Forever classic design details-inlaid panels, silvertone patina hardware and bun feet-are so easy to love. Burnished light gray finish elevates the look with modern sensibility.
- Includes full sleigh headboard, footboard with storage, slats, rails, dresser, mirror, chest of drawers and 1 nightstand
- Bed, chest, nightstand and dresser made of veneer, wood and engineered wood
- Bed with 2-smooth gliding drawers
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction; top drawers felt-lined
- Bed, chest nightstand and dresser with silvertone patina hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction; top drawer felt-lined
- Nightstand with 1 smooth-gliding drawer with dovetail construction and open storage space; top drawer felt-lined
- Dresser includes tipover restraint device
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Sleigh Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans