Walk the line between industrial and farmhouse styles with the modern heft of this panel headboard and dresser with mirror. A rustic butcher block finish is tastefully roughhewn with appealing color variations and imperfections. The substantial headboard is hearty and robust while the dresser provides roomy drawers with metal pulls in an antiqued gunmetal finish to complete this eclectic look.
- Includes panel headboard and 6-drawer dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Metal drawer pulls in antiqued gunmetal finish
- Dresser with smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen interior
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame (hardware not included)
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser
||3-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans