This full panel bed, dresser, mirror, and five drawer chest's weathered driftwood finish evokes such an ethereal vibe-exactly what you need for a serene bedroom suite. The full panel bed's chunky moulding creates a plank-like effect while clean lines make for a timeless look you'll love living with for years to come. The six-drawer dresser and chest of drawers offer ample storage for a wardrobe and spare bed linens.
- Includes full panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), dresser, mirror and chest of drawers
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm vintage gray with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Dresser and chest with pewter-tone hardware
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser and Chest
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans