This 9-piece dining set is a uniquely luxurious interpretation of traditional style. Beautifully ornate elements of the dining table include multiple inlaid borders, softly rounded corners and scrolled acanthus accents as the double pedestal base supports the extension tabletop. Beautifully flowing elements of the upholstered dining chairs include gracefully curved legs and a rounded back with acanthus accents. The plush, padded seats and button-tufted upholstery are the very definition of comfort.
- Includes extension dining table and 8 upholstered dining side chairs
- Dark brown finish with glazed white highlights
- Table made of veneer, wood and engineered wood with cast resin elements
- Table with separate extension leaf extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaf
- Table seats up to 8
- Chairs made of wood with cast resin accents
- Chairs with cushioned seat and back with polyester upholstery
- Chairs with button-tufted back cushion with bronze-tone nailhead accents
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Dining Table and 8 Chairs
||9-Piece Dining Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans