You love the look of traditional furniture-as long as it's not overly formal. Behold the best of both worlds in this dining set. The combination of classic and up-to-date design proves that opposites really do attract. Starburst veneer pattern and cross banded border add a distinctive touch to the set's versatile profile-just pull the table apart and drop in the extension to change it from round to oval. With these fine details, you can dress up a room, yet keep it feeling casual for today's lifestyle.
- Includes extension dining table, server and 6 upholstered chairs
- Table and server made of wood, birch veneers and engineered wood
- Table with reddish brown finish; separate extension leaf
- Chair made of wood with warm brown finish; soft woven polyester linen hued upholstery; cushioned seats; curved, button-tufted backs
- Server with warm brown finish; 4 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction; antiqued brass-tone hardware; fixed lower shelf
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Dining Table and 6 Chairs with Storage
||8-Piece Dining Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans