This dining room set elevates the art of casual rustic style. The extension table's clean-lined, farmhouse profile is beautified with a distressed nutmeg finish and thick planked effect top for added charm. And with not one but two drop-in leaves, you can easily accommodate eight with plenty of elbow room. Cushioned chairs encourage lingering meals enjoyed in comfort. And with a mix of drawer, cabinet and shelf space, the server will serve you well for years to come.
- Includes dining table, 4 upholstered chairs and server
- Table made with wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood
- Nutmeg finish
- Dining chairs made of wood; nailhead trim with antiqued bronze-tone finish; polyester upholstery over foam cushioned seat
- Table with 2 separate extension leaves; extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaves (seats up to 8)
- Server with 2 smooth-gliding drawers (top drawer with felt lining), 4 cabinets (lower cabinets each with 1 shelf) and center display shelf; antiqued bronze-tone hardware
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Dining Table and 4 Chairs with Storage
||6-Piece Dining Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans