Dreaming of an expansive dining set that everyone will feel comfortable around" Feast your eyes on the Flaybern 6-piece dining room set. At the center of it all: a butterfly extension table with a double-stacked top and built-in leaf system to accommodate up to eight comfortably. Four rack chairs and a spacious upholstered bench with room for three complete the set. A naturally beautiful complement to the set's light grain finish with natural grain character, the textured upholstery creates a cozy look that's sure to become an instant hit with you and your guests.
- Includes butterfly extension table, bench and 4 dining chairs
- Table made of wood, engineered wood and acacia veneers
- Bench and chairs made of solid rubberwood
- Light brown finish with natural grain character
- Textured grayish-brown upholstery
- Easy-to-operate, self-storing butterfly leaf with folding apron for compact fit
- Table with double-stacked top can accommodate up to 8
- Chairs with rake back design with lumbar curve for comfort
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Dining Table and 4 Chairs and Bench
||6-Piece Dining Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans