This 5-piece counter-height dining table and tall swivel bar stools serve up the best in rustic farmhouse living. The dining table with two-tone finish pairs a brown tabletop with distressed vintage white base and the black metal footrests add a distinctive twist. Four rustic cottage style upholstered swivel seat barstools with nailhead trim detailing are finished in black metal with a choice of distressed vintage white, or brown for a contrasting eclectic style.
- Includes counter-height dining table and 4 upholstered barstools
- Table made of pine wood, veneers and engineered wood
- Table with two-tone finish and black metal footrest
- Barstools made of black finished metal, wood and engineered wood
- Barstools with vintage white finish
- Barstools with linen colored polyester upholstered cushioned seats
- Barstools with smooth 360-degree swivel
- Barstools with nailhead trim detail
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Counter Height Dining Table and 4 Barstools
||5-Piece Counter Height Dining Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans