When it comes to comfort, style and value, this faux leather living room set with reclining sofa, reclining loveseat and rocker recliner in black rocks. Tailored for feel-good flair, its fashion-forward bustle back design is enhanced with sculpted padding on the headrest for cradling support. Channel cushioning along the sides flows into thick, wrapped pillowtop armrests that are truly over the top. And while it might look like you broke the bank, a sumptuously soft leather-like fabric keeps indulgence well within budget.
- Includes reclining sofa, reclining loveseat with console and rocker recliner
- Dual-sided recliners; middle seat of sofa remains stationary
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Loveseat with lift-top storage console and 2 cup holders
- Recliner with gentle rocking motion
- Vinyl/polyester/polyurethane upholstery
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans