Great design draws inspiration from various places, and this chair and ottoman set is no exception. Diamond-stitched pattern seen in high-end handbags and luxury car interiors is simply irresistible when it adorns the sumptuous, generously padded arm chair. Durable easy-care leather alternative delivers the look you crave at a price that's decidedly easy on your purse.
- Includes chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Chair with attached back and loose seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Vinyl/polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Chair's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Chair and Ottoman
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans