Every day is a good day with this living room set with reclining sofa, reclining loveseat and rocker recliner. Take a load off and forget your worries as you ease back into the luxurious feel of suede-like fabric. Faux leather covers the outside parts for an elevated look. Need more comfort and support for your body" Cue the deep seating and tall back. Contrast jumbo stitching adds an element of style to the cushions.
- Includes reclining sofa, reclining loveseat with console and rocker recliner
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Dual-sided recliners (middle seat of sofa remains stationary)
- Loveseat with lift-top storage console and 2 cup holders
- Recliner with gentle rocking motion
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester/polyurethane exterior upholstery
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans