The ultimate look for a beach cottage or shabby chic inspired retreat, this 5-piece bedroom set carries you away to a dreamy time and place. Queen panel bed with driftwoody whitewashed finish is wonderfully easy on the eyes. Plank-style detailing incorporates a classically rustic touch, so homey and comforting. Nightstands with antiqued brass-tone hardware are beautifully functional. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Whitewash replicated worn through paint; replicated wood grained block pattern
- Antiqued brass-tone ring-pull hardware
- Nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstand with 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans