Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, this 5-piece dining set elevates the art of indoor-outdoor living. Beautiful and durable enough for indoor and outdoor use, the brilliantly styled dining chairs and benches entice with plush, removable cushions wrapped in high-performing Nuvella® fabric that are a breeze to keep clean. Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, the dining table charms with X-leg farmhouse styling and wows with a thick porcelain tabletop that's a natural complement.
- Includes dining table, 2 benches and 2 arm chairs
- All-weather resin wicker handwoven over powder coated rust-resistant aluminum frame
- Cushions covered in high-performing Nuvella® fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester; imported fabric and fill
- All-weather, rust-resistant, powder coated aluminum base
- Porcelain tabletop
- Table can accommodate up to 6-8 people
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Dining Table and 2 Chairs and 2 Benches
||5-Piece Outdoor Seating Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans