Inspired by the grandeur and grace of traditional style, this king canopy bed and dresser set is nothing short of stunning. Large-scale decorative pilasters and a sweeping canopy make an impressive statement. Decorative touches, including spiral-turned legs, graceful appliques and rope accents tie together grand elements so tastefully. A marble parquetry top completes the opulent look. Nine smooth-gliding drawers serve your storage needs exceptionally well. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes king bed (with headboard, posts, canopy, footboard and rails) and dresser with mirror
- Made of wood, wood veneer, engineered wood and cast resin
- Headboard with faux leather upholstery
- Dresser features diamond-patterned inlay marble veneer top
- Dresser with 9 smooth-gliding drawers (top drawers with felt bottoms)
- Serpentine-shaped drawer front with faux keyhole and antiqued goldtone hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Measure room, including ceiling height, to ensure bed clears fans and light fixtures
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||California King Poster Bed with Canopy with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans