If you love country living, this 5-piece twin panel bed and dresser set matches your authenticity. The rustic finish, plank-style details and nailhead trim pay homage to reclaimed barn wood, making for a chic look loaded with charm. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes twin bed (with headboard, footboard and rails) and 6-drawer dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm rustic plank finish over replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- Antiqued bronze-tone hardware and nailhead accents
- Dresser with smooth-gliding drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans