This 7-piece bedroom set-with sleigh bed, dresser with mirror and pair of nightstands-is the epitome of traditional decor. Louis Philippe-style moulding dates back to the mid-19th century when furnishings were lavish yet somewhat simple. Luxe finish adds a slightly modern touch. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes sleigh bed (with headboard, footboard and rails), dresser with mirror and 2 nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard)
- Louis Philippe-style moulding
- Each nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Sleigh Bed with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
All of the furniture we sell comes with limited manufacturer warranties. What happens if something accidental happens outside of those time periods though? Naturally Wood’s 5-year accidental insurance policies are inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It’s simple and inexpensive to purchase an accidental insurance policy and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Furniture can be large, heavy and expensive. You may not have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can’t spare a few thousand dollars for new furniture should something break tomorrow, then an accidental insurance policy should be considered. The best part is if you don’t use your insurance policy within those 5 years, you get the money spent on the policy back as a store credit! You can learn more by visiting our protection page here… Protection Plans